- My Journey to Enlightenment
- God is Existence and Existence is God...Dedicated to Lord Krishna and Radharani (Love Story)
- So Beautiful and Perfect...Everything is consciousness including the tables,the chairs and the computers...everything is connected to The super-conscientiousness. Everything is connected to the cosmos and Source.
- Infinite love creative universe,trillions of other life beings,galaxies contains trillions of stars,billions of planets,The eye,The key,The universe:Sri. Nancy Diana:A new religion--Divine mysticism: Sorcery of light-universe-cosmos
- Shri. Nancy Krishna...Shri. Nancy Govinda....Shri.Nancy Diana...Shri.Radha-Krishna (Beautiful Pictures)
Friday, August 7, 2009
“A quiet mind is all you need. All else will happen rightly, once your mind is quiet. As the sun on rising makes the world active, so does self-awareness affect changes in the mind. In the light of calm and steady self-awareness, inner energies wake up and work miracles without any effort on your part”
Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj
Find thoughts that feel good, because it is inevitable that you are going to always be moving toward something. So why not be moving toward something that is pleasing? You can't cease to vibrate, and Law of Attraction will not stop responding to the vibration that you are offering. So, expansion is inevitable. You provide it, whether you know you do, or not. The only question is, what is the standard of joy that you are demanding for yourself? From your Nonphysical perspective, it's a high, high standard.
We are not onlookers peering into the unified field of separate, objective reality - we are the unified field. We can reach beyond the physical body and extend the influence of intelligence. Every thought you are thinking creates a wave in the unified field. It ripples through all the layers of intellect, mind, senses, and matter, spreading out in wider and wider circles. You are like a light radiating not photons but consciousness. As they radiate, your thoughts have an effect on everything. Your relationship to life is the same as that of one cell to your whole body. One cell can talk to your whole body. One cell can influence your whole body. You can talk to the whole of life - influence the whole of life. The whole of life is as alive as we are. The distinction between 'in here' and 'out there' is a false one - as if the heart disregarded the skin because it was not on the inside."