- My Journey to Enlightenment
- God is Existence and Existence is God...Dedicated to Lord Krishna and Radharani (Love Story)
- So Beautiful and Perfect...Everything is consciousness including the tables,the chairs and the computers...everything is connected to The super-conscientiousness. Everything is connected to the cosmos and Source.
- Infinite love creative universe,trillions of other life beings,galaxies contains trillions of stars,billions of planets,The eye,The key,The universe:Sri. Nancy Diana:A new religion--Divine mysticism: Sorcery of light-universe-cosmos
- Shri. Nancy Krishna...Shri. Nancy Govinda....Shri.Nancy Diana...Shri.Radha-Krishna (Beautiful Pictures)
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Dear Lord Jesus Christ
I surrender my life to you,use me according to your will.
Dear lord,make me an instrument of your peace
where there is hatred,let your love shine in
where there is despair let there be hope
where there is darkness,let there be light
Lord I ask that you protect me
I ask for your protection against any harm
I ask that you protect my heart desires for you know my heart
you know my mind,you know my soul
In love and Light,In Jesus name
1[a] Praise the LORD. [b]
Blessed is the man who fears the LORD,
who finds great delight in his commands.
2 His children will be mighty in the land;
the generation of the upright will be blessed.
3 Wealth and riches are in his house,
and his righteousness endures forever.
4 Even in darkness light dawns for the upright,
for the gracious and compassionate and righteous man. [c]
5 Good will come to him who is generous and lends freely,
who conducts his affairs with justice.
6 Surely he will never be shaken;
a righteous man will be remembered forever.
7 He will have no fear of bad news;
his heart is steadfast, trusting in the LORD.
8 His heart is secure, he will have no fear;
in the end he will look in triumph on his foes.
9 He has scattered abroad his gifts to the poor,
his righteousness endures forever;
his horn [d] will be lifted high in honor.
10 The wicked man will see and be vexed,
he will gnash his teeth and waste away;
the longings of the wicked will come to nothing.