So getting back on track---The selected clothes I will be featuring for Shop my closet/Vintage wear will be open and available for purchase mid-July....much love. x
- My Journey to Enlightenment
- God is Existence and Existence is God...Dedicated to Lord Krishna and Radharani (Love Story)
- So Beautiful and Perfect...Everything is consciousness including the tables,the chairs and the computers...everything is connected to The super-conscientiousness. Everything is connected to the cosmos and Source.
- Infinite love creative universe,trillions of other life beings,galaxies contains trillions of stars,billions of planets,The eye,The key,The universe:Sri. Nancy Diana:A new religion--Divine mysticism: Sorcery of light-universe-cosmos
- Shri. Nancy Krishna...Shri. Nancy Govinda....Shri.Nancy Diana...Shri.Radha-Krishna (Beautiful Pictures)
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Monday, May 30, 2011
Sunday, May 29, 2011
These ribs have been voted numerous times as America's number #1 or best restaurant for ribs. The restaurant is called Lucille's Bad to the Bone--The ribs were really good,one of the best ribs I tasted. I ordered the ribs along with some healthy Collards Greens,sweet potato fries and it came with corn bread. The barbecue sauce was awesome. xxx
Saturday, May 28, 2011
Mood Boards is something I learned and loved while attending the Art Institute---Fashion illustration is a big love of mine that I've let go of,and now more than ever, I'm so passionate about expressing my artistic nature through fashion. I'm working on creating many mood boards,life boards,Inspiration boards--and also getting into interior designing as well. I'm very serious about fashion illustration and look forward to sharing my work. xxx
Coach Mood Board
J.Crew Mood Board
Friday, May 27, 2011
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
I have many many outfits that I know some ladies would love to have and also vintage wear,I love shopping around for exotic vintage pieces,I'm going to sell these pieces on my blog. My blog is a blessing to me and I want more people to know about my blog as I'm growing,so I do plan to advertise to my target group, I would also like to do more video's and I would like more people to view my video's--I will start marketing in the next two to three weeks to come. Monday I will be featuring my first few pieces out of my closet---available for purchase.
Labels: Shop My Closet
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Monday, May 23, 2011
17 year old Bianca Passarge of Hamburg dresses up as a cat, complete with furry tail and dances on wine bottles, June 1958. Her performance was based on a dream and she practiced for eight hours every day in order to perfect her dance.
Labels: Inspirational Women
Sunday, May 22, 2011
12 serving,these are very good and can be compared to the red lobster biscuit.
1 pack buttermilk biscuit mix (I used Bisquick, about 1 1/2cups)
1 1/2cups shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup milk
2 tbsp butter
1 tbsp oregano
3/4 tsp garlic salt1. Preheat oven to 400F. Spray cooking sheet with non-stick spray.
2. Put biscuit mix, cheese and milk in a bowl and mix well to form a sticky dough.
3. Using spoon, drop lumps of dough onto cookie sheets,Bake for 10min.
4. In a bowl, melt butter and mix with oregano and garlic sea salt.
5. When the timer goes off, take them out and brush or use spoon, spread butter mixture and bake 5 min at 400F and another 5-6min at 350F.
Friday, May 20, 2011
Thursday, May 19, 2011
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Creative innovative talented girls;beautiful story and I love their fashion line.
William Okpo is a women’s wear collection designed by sister’s, Darlene and Lizzy Okpo. A nurtured love for fashion and creativity brought about the birth of the collection named for their father, William Okpo.
The concept behind the William Okpo line is inspired by the parents of the Okpo sisters. Daughters of Nigerian immigrants, Darlene and Lizzy were motivated by the interplay of their parent’s personal style with the American culture.
With William Okpo, the Okpo sisters wish to illustrate the unique aesthetic that results from the juxtaposition of the immigrant’s sense of style against American cultural sensibilities, offering the modern feminine designs with touches of masculine elements. William Okpo is for
women who celebrate their cultivated sense of style.